- 2 medium zucchinis (peeled)
- 1 garlic clove (chopped)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 lemon
- Boneless chicken breasts (cut into chunks, I usually use 1 large chicken breast for just my husband and I)
- Pepper for seasoning
- Non-stick cooking skillet or wok
- cutting board
1. Start by adding some olive oil to skillet or wok to brown the chicken. Season with lemon juice and pepper.
2. Once chicken is browned, add garlic.
3. While chicken is cooking, spiralize zucchini using 3mm blade to create spaghetti size noodles. Add noodles to skillet after chicken has started to brown.
4. Season zucchini noodles with lemon juice and allow to cook for 15-20 minutes on low-medium heat. Serve when noodles are to desired tenderness.
You can also add spinach, tomatoes, and black olives. Top dish with Parmesan cheese.
Post a Comment