The holiday season is here! Every year, I like to put together a Pole Dancers and Aerialist gift guide for those that love to get fit in the air. If you're looking for items to add to your list or you're the one purchasing, you'll love these go to aerial specific gift ideas.
1. Class gift card! Find out your favorite aerialist's go to workout establishment and get them some classes. You can always call to inquire about adding funds to their existing membership or purchase them a gift card pre-loaded with funds they can apply for future activities themselves. If you're local to Indianapolis, here are my top picks for Pole Dancing and Circus style classes.
Be You Fitness: http://beyou.fit
Cirque Indy: http://www.cirqueindy.com
2. Leg warmers! An all time favorite for BOTH pole dancers and aerialists! You can never go wrong with leg warmers.
3. Journal. A notebook journal for documenting moves learned in classes and overall fitness goals.
Etsy Aerial Fitness Journal
4. Burn Bar. Pole dancers and aerialists know all too well the phrase, "No pain, no gain." Apparatus burns or "pole kisses" or "aerial kisses" are just a part of the lifestyle. The Burn Bar was developed to help ease and heal those pesky areas that have turned kiss into bite via your favorite apparatus.
5. Aerial Silks Coloring Book. Coloring is a very relaxing past time. Ease away stress with this book full of beautiful goal worthy aerial poses. Perfect for those beach vacations away from the gym.